Transdermal NanoSerum™ CBD with Resveratrol
A 10:1 CBD/THC formula for those seeking the benefits of CBD, with just enough THC to enhance therapeutic action. Resveratrol has been included to potentiate health benefits. Proprietary nanotechnology results in superior absorption and bioavailability. This translates to more effective, longer lasting results at lower doses, more rapidly and safely.
10:1 – CBD/THC
Available in 5ml and 10ml
15mg CBD/1.5mg THC per dose
5ml contains 20 servings of CBD
10ml contains 40 servings of CBD
- Immediate rub-on relief.
- Formulated with pharmaceutical-grade, full-spectrum cannabis extracts.
- Discreet, no mess, no patches. Absorbs within seconds!
- Consistent, precision-metered doses – you can use anytime, anywhere!
- Tested for purity and refined for quality. 100% free of containments.
Use Guidelines For Those Seeking Relief From Symptoms That CBD and THC Have Benn Documented to Help
- Muscle Pain: Massage directly into the affected muscles and tissues.
- Headaches: Massage into temples, forehead and/or upper neck.
- Menstrual cramps and abdominal pain: Massage into pelvic and/or abdominal area of discomfort.
- Joint pain or stiffness: Massage into skin around painful joints and spine.
- Neurological (nerve related) pain and neuropathy: Massage directly into area of involvement.
- Anxiety: Massage gently into pulse points such as the inner wrists, front of neck and/or temples.
- Insomnia: Massage gently into pulse points such as the inner wrists, front of neck and/or temples.
- Eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis or other skin irritation, apply to the affected area.
For all applications, dose 1-3 pumps and repeat as indicated.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Patented NanoSphere Delivery System™ nano-encapsulates cannabis molecules in a protective lipid membrane, enabling them to quickly and effectively cross the skin barrier to local tissues and cells where they interact with peripheral endocannabinoid receptors. Yet, this increase in absorption and bioavailability alone does not account for the unique results many experience with our products. Early research strongly suggests that after penetrating local tissues, the nano-cannabinoids are then released slowly and steadily into the bloodstream, where they travel to endocannabinoid receptors within the central nervous system, furthering their action. This combination of local, peripheral action, combined with action within the central nervous system produces results that are difficult to replicate with competitive products, and certainly not at the same low dosages.